Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Still lovin' MCR.

All right, I'm going all point form today (says the person too lazy to type in full sentences).

- The Music test was open-book for the MCQ section and the "elaborate blah blah baroque and renaissance periods blah" section. Listening section is going to be an epic fail. Songs ranged from freakishly obvious to bafflingly ambiguous. Sadly, the freakishly obvious songs were in the bonus section. Everyone started laughing when "Haaaaaaa...llelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!" popped up.

- I like construction in Maths 'cause it involves no calculations whatsoever! How awesome is that?

- English was fun, as usual. Alvin Lin is great.

- Geography was dull and baffling but I managed to keep awake with my eyes wide open. 

- PE was great. Little droplets of water stopped us from using the track, so we did stuff at the concourse instead. 

- Chang Yoon got his new laptop today. Cool. 

- I really, really need to do homework.

- I still hate typos.

- Night.

No comments: