Sunday, February 01, 2009

Come hither March 29th!

I seriously miss Brunei. To an extent that's freakishly as big as the milky way. 

It's not that I'm homesick or anything (strange, anytime I want to type that word it comes out as "homewo"- then I backspace), I just feel that sometimes things would be a bit better if I never left.

So now we're finally done with our Bio essay, I don't have time to actually go and celebrate for a few minutes that yes, we actually finished it. Apparently we've got a mouse dissection, Bio quiz on God knows what and a Math exercise tomorrow. 

I'm so doomed. 

Doomed to die a terrible death caused by bad results and lack of sleep.

And guess what?

Boarding assembly tonight.

My weekend just got wasted away. Just like that.

Like how Jung Min put it the night before, "My weekend got eaten."

So true. It got eaten by homework and Bio essays and pointless little things.

I want to go and play Wii and go to the TV room and Music room and hang out with Ivanka, Chang Yoon and Jung Min. 

I seriously, seriously, wish that there was just an extra day for the weekends. 

But even then, it would probably be taken for granted as well.

I miss F1. (Yes, that was totally irrelevant.)

No comments: