Sunday, February 08, 2009

Fairprice.

Hey, guess what?

I finished all my homework due tomorrow. 

Apart from probably English, but the questions are stupid. 

Nevertheless, I'm done. Done. Done. 

Wow. I can't believe it. 

I have a free Sunday night! Yes!

Now that I'm done with my mini-celebration, I want to thank all the people who helped me with my Math assignment 2. (You know who you are.)

It may be the terribly truth, but I am indeed atrocious at Math. 

I finally got my English essay back from Angela on Friday. Teacher's comments were something along the lines of, "I like you but your vocabulary doesn't impress me". 

To be honest, I don't like using big words because many people are put off reading because they don't understand big words. 

That's why I avoid cramming loads of them in one paragraph like "refrain from filling divisions of dissertations with perplexing locutions". 

...Yeah, I used a thesaurus for that.

But you get my drift, don't you? Comprende?

Si.

I always thought it was content that mattered. 


There's a slight possibility (meaning, maybe, just maybe) I'll go to the Music Room again tonight. The only problem would be if anyone would actually care to go with me, since most of 'em haven't finished their homework yet and will be rushing it till the early hours of Monday. 

I used to like Mondays. I could see the gang and the R-ians again. I could watch The Simpsons. I could watch House. I could watch my Taiwanese drama. 

Not sure if I can say the same about here. 

I miss Astro. 

Wouldn't you?

No comments: