Monday, February 09, 2009

Bring it on.

I'm listening to The Sims music on YouTube right now. I actually missed it when I played The Sims 2. 

The Sims music never had any words. It always had a jazzy, carefree feeling about it. 

Personally, I think listening to music brings back memories more than anything else. Second to that is smell. Smells bring memories back quite effectively, I think.

Thank God for music. 

Speaking of which, I've got to read a some (many) pages for tomorrow's Music class. Of which test I am going to fail. 

We learned about everybody's favourite topic today in Bio: Sexual Reproduction. 
Only this time, it was more detailed and more disgusting than preferred by many.
Sure was different from what we had back in Brunei.

I've got a Geography assignment to complete by tomorrow. Same old same old stuff. Tectonic plates. Core. Mantel. Crust. Yum- I meant, uh... interesting.

Do you know what we did in Malay today?

Nothing. 

We just sat down and listened to Cikgu Isa talk about remaja yang terpengaruh oleh ansur-ansur asing yang negatif.*

I think it turned from discussion about the important points of our karangan to a talk with a slight hint of lecturing that was pretty amusing to those who actually bothered to listen. 

He seriously does remind me of my great-grandmother. 

I think old people have the tendency to talk and talk and talk and forget about the time. Maybe it's because they've got so much knowledge and experience they want to pass on to us for our own good. Or perhaps it's because they just like to talk. Who knows?

Oh, and we never had to do the karangan anyway. 

Woot. Malay currently rocks.


*Teenagers influenced by negative foreign culture and habits.


Edit: 

Guess what? I'm officially a guy. 

How weird is that?

No comments: