Saturday, February 14, 2009

Green goo.

These pictures are posted in chronological order, though the dinosaur one was taken two weeks ago at the Science Center after we did the Bio essay. Someone threw a rubber band into his mouth. Poor dinosaur (I forget the name). 

Ivanka calls this blob of green (almost like our school colour) slimy goo "the mucus". Chang Yoon made it during his Da Vinci session on Wednesday with PVA glue and some other stuff I can't seem to recall. He had a bag of it, but I think most of it was washed off when it invaded Kelvin's hand.
It's pretty awesome, isn't it? I know now that loads of fun can come from blobs of oozing green goo. 
Oh, and we still can't stop laughing in the library during Study Time. I honestly don't know why.


This is a pic of the banner they put up downstairs. Boarding games. Not board games, not boring games, but Boarding Games.
It's probably not as epic as the Olympics, but I'm guessing it's plenty of fun as well. I love fun (besides the obvious). 
I'm in the same group as Ivanka. Group A. =)
That's her and Ms Queenie you see in the picture below the banner. Sorry, didn't bother to crop it. 

Ivanka just called. We're going to watch 'How I Met Your Mother' somewhere. 

Whee. 

Nothing much epic happened today other than the fact that I had a waffle, bought a Kamus Dewan (Malay dictionary), got my EZ-link card and watched a really kind old man share his food with a pigeon.

Good person, 'im.

No comments: