Saturday, February 07, 2009

Weekends.

Today's a Saturday (besides the obvious), and I:

- Woke up considerably late and missed breakfast again. 

- Played around with my laptop and the internet until lunch time.

- Went down for lunch with Syafiqah (my roommate) and bumped into Ivanka (almost literally) on the way to the canteen. 

- Made Iv have lunch with us.

- Told Wardah which strings to buy (steel, NOT nylon) via sms.

- Suddenly remembered about our online Music quiz in the lift on the way back up.

- Did my Music quiz and submitted all twelve sections to my teacher.

- Labelled dead mice for Bio.

- Procrastinated.

- Had dinner with Ivanka and Syafiqah, then Wardah.

- Showered.

- Procrastinated some more.

- Changed Wardah's guitar's strings, went to the Music Room, and pretended to know how to play the drums again.

- Ate Hokkien noodles for supper.

- Blogged.


List of things I need to do tomorrow:

- Finish off my Maths assignment 2.

- Do laundry.

- Buy shampoo.

- Buy a Malay dictionary.

No comments: