Friday, February 20, 2009

Trailer be random.

My to-do list (before I completely forget):

- Find the source of that fishy smell that's stinking up my room.

- Study for Music test 2 (and pass with colourful aeroplanes. Last time I didn't do so well because I studied the wrong thing.).

- Finish off To Kill A Mockingbird (a surprisingly good book. It's not so boring after all, but I've got no time to read it). 

- Read Nat Geo.

- Go to the Jurong East library to do Bio pamphlet on gonorrhoea. 

- Play Wii.

- Watch How I Met Your Mother with Ivanka, Chang Yoon, Insan and Wardah again.

- Teach Wardah more chords and chord transition.

- Learn how to play Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata.

- Study some things for school so I won't feel like I'm wasting my life away.

- Finish off all my homework before Monday (if possible). 

- Clear up the stack of books and paper that's been hogging my table for days.

- Finish the English "task" on elaborating emotions (or somethin' like 'at). New English teacher says he be "lanja"-ing the top few to Swensen's ice cream. I like Swensen's. It be gooood.


Since we had no Chemistry today, the rest of the class disappeared (apparently to the art room to do some work for Art. Finally, they do work), leaving me to read my book. Then Cyrus came and we started talking about LGBT*, leaving Zhen Jie slightly perplexed. Overall, good conversation.

Maths presentation wasn't very awesome, because some parts confused me and some parts amused me and some parts were just plain weird. I also learned that people from the Gavel club should not be allowed to do public speaking because their manner of speech is just too great for us people. 

All righty, I'm going off now. 

Adieu.


*Some things best left unknown. But if curiosity is bane of your life, like it is mine, you can Google it if you like.

No comments: