Thursday, February 19, 2009

Post be short.

I managed to cover thirty pages of Music: An Appreciation in two hours. Which, according to Chang Yoon's calculations, makes it four minutes to a page. 

Man, I really need to speed up a bit. 

I was falling asleep during Study Time, trying hard to stay awake and focus instead of drift off to some weird alternate universe in my sleep. I suffer from hypnagogic jerks, if you didn't know.

I'm glad I don't have Chemistry tomorrow. Then I'll have loads of free time to uh...do... useless stuff and stuff like that. To be honest, I don't think free time is fun anymore because I don't play basketball (most of the girls in my class play basketball) and I can't go back to the hostel either. 

Meh.

I'm going to read To Kill A Mockingbird now. It's not half bad, actually.


Our new English teacher is fun.

No comments: