Tuesday, February 10, 2009

K850i died.

Hello, good people. 

Two things of significance happened yesterday.

Number one, my phone broke (don't ask me why; I don't know). The keys are all screwed up and it's awfully inconvenient because I can't even type a text message without accidentally sending it three letters in.

Number two, I started reading To Kill A Mockingbird (dubbed "the most boring book in the world" by several people from my class, though Kelvin says "Twilight is the most boring book ever"). Today, I got until page 66 during Study Time and it still doesn't say how on earth Jem broke his elbow as mentioned on page 1. 

No wonder people say it's tedious to read. I haven't gotten as far as to recognise the main story line yet (although this book could compose of many short story lines flowing continuously like one of those famous dead composer's longwinded operas). It is interesting though, I'd give it that. 

I'm now randomly MSN-ing people so I can avoid reading a random (pretty useless as well) article for Future Problem Solving (Da Vinci) tomorrow. Argh. There hasn't been anything so boring. Probably like, ever. I don't know why. This just doesn't interest me. 

Does something have to be interesting to be something?

I don't know.

What I don't know could fill a bottomless jar. 

In fact, what any random person doesn't know could fill a bottomless jar.

We don't know so much, it's scary.

Whee, bottomless jars.



Oh, oh, guess what? I passed my Music test. =)

No comments: