Monday, February 02, 2009

Mouse dissection stank.

You know your life isn't doing so well when your homework comes in fresh piles every single day.


I would like to send my condolences to the animals of the world, for the losses they have suffered, and for the lives they have lost to provide for us.

I would like to thank the poor little white mouse we snipped open with a pair of scissors for unknowingly dying to expand our knowledge.

We have done many things for ourselves, though we take for granted the food we eat, such as the meat we consume, taking the lives of living beings, such as the rice we eat, not thinking of the people who slave away to produce it, such as the servings we waste, not thinking of the people who sleep dreaming of a decent meal every night. 


I didn't borrow the CDs for tomorrow's Music test, so I spent study time listening to the songs from YouTube. Lucky they were all famous and kinda famous pieces. 

Whee. 

Go Baroque period.

No comments: