Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sleep-E.

Today, we held a conversation during Da Vinci after we finished a totally pointless UP (something problem). 

Rania spoke in Japanese, I spoke in Malay, MJ in her Chinese (from China) dialect, Cheryl tried to recall some French and Ivy was pretty much confused because we didn't understand each other at all.

It's cool that they teach Jap here. I want to learn Japanese again. I miss JP club. And Nitta-sensei. She was the awesome-est. Honestly. She would be like, "'A'-san desu," and point at you, and then "Hai, 'B'-san desu," and point at someone else and you'd have to have a conversation with that person in some elementary Japanese. 

I've forgotten 90% of what's she's taught us. 

Too bad 'tis no more. 

We had two practicals today. One Physics and one Chemistry. 

I don't like to draw best-fit curves. They suck and I suck at it. 

I'm going to sleep now.

Friday is only two days away. =)

No comments: