Saturday, February 28, 2009

Astro.

Can you believe it? Ash is in Brunei.

I'm now hoping really, really hard to be able to meet her when I go back. Which is two days before she leaves. 

I went out last night, am going to go out in fifteen minutes, and will go out again when I get back. Before you start thinking I'm wasting my life away having fun and doing recreational/useless/pointless things with my life, stop. 

Last night, I went out because it was a Friday night and there was no way I was going to let it waste. So Wardah, Emily, Nicholas and I (my seniors, make them sound old here) took a bus to Vivo (Harbourfront, from where you get to Sentosa) to watch a movie, but realised it was too late and went to eat instead. 
Yum. Food Republic goood. 

Later, I've got another Bio assignment to do (yes, one more time I hear the words 'Bio' with 'assignment' and I'm going to murder someone) at the Jurong East Library. According to Rania and MJ, it would be much easier if we could just sleep there since we spend most of our weekends doing assignments. 

And after that, I've got to come back to go out again for a cluster outing. Yay. Dunno where we're going as some people *cough cough* won't tell me. They say they don't want to spoil the surprise but I'm fine with that 'cause I'll find out later at four. 

I be going now.

Adieu.

No comments: