Friday, February 13, 2009

Seconds to midnight.

Epic day today. 

As all Fridays go these days.

First things first, it's a Friday the thirteenth. The first Friday the thirteenth of the year. Another is in March and another in November *cough cough*. They're super cool. 

And that Valentine's day is after a Friday the thirteenth makes it even cooler. Serves as this complete contrast between fear and misfortune and love and adoration.

Now that's what I call cool. 

I think I'm writing a really terrible post right now 'cause I'm tired and my brain's not working well right now.

What happened?

Tell you what.

This morning's BM was okay, I guess. We had to do work (in Brunei, it's called imbuhan dan jenis-jenis kata), which was super elementary. And this, is Higher Malay. It's sometimes good that they teach Malay at high standards back home because this represents our roots. I come from a Malay country. Being able to speak Malay here is considered cool. Therefore, it's cool. 

Seriously.

Everyone knows how to speak Chinese already. (I don't.) But that's another story.

Maths test was awful. I left out a page because suddenly my mind went blank and I completely forgot how to do it. I'm going to fail.

CCA was full of editing TMNT to make an epic trailer.

Since it's a Friday night, we went to Music Room A for once. 

We watched "How I Met Your Mother", CDs courtesy of Ivanka's toiletmates. 

Good show, good show. 

Very funny. 

I seriously need to go now.

Adieu.

No comments: