Thursday, February 05, 2009

"I go back to Italia." - Italian guy.

Despite the fact that we had to write an essay on "an occasion where you felt lonely and sad" first thing in the morning, I feel strangely happy. 

It's like...someone shot an apple off my head without hitting me. 

Yeah. 

I've got one and two-thirds of questions for our Chemistry assignment left, thanks for Zhen Jie who helped me out in the library. (I bugged her and Si Min with awful jokes about composers while they were doing their Music assignment thing. Hardworking people.)

Rania told me that our Maths assignment 2 will be due on Monday instead (for Rania, MJ, Cheryl and I), because somehow we didn't get our question paper until Tuesday.

We got our assignment 1 back today. Quite a few got "redo" scribbled on them because of poor presentation. 
My handwriting sucks but presentation was okay. 
Lucky me.

Our substitute BM teacher is definitely an improvement. Cikgu is on MC for two weeks sebab dia ada masalah kerongkong, tidak boleh cakap dengan suara besar or something like 'at.

As for the puisi (poem, for those who didn't know) thing, Cikgu Isa (66 year old guy who's been teaching BM for 47 years) told us, "Kalau tidak tahu buat, macam mana nak buat? Esok cikgu ajar."*

*Translation: "How are you supposed to do it if you don't know how? I'll teach you tomorrow."

Cool. 'Cause none of us even bothered.

I'm going to finish off my Chem later during study time, where I'll probably get the help of Kelvin and Hyeon Kyeong (sp?) (they're Chang Yoon's toiletmates/whatever). 


Yesterday, there was this extraordinarily long epic queue in the canteen during dinner. Seemed as if the whole boarding went to have dinner at the same time. 

Had my dinner then went for study time.
Study time was great because:

- Ivanka got to join us after asking Ms Queenie politely. (Previously non-NUSH students couldn't study in the library because people complained.)

- I managed to do a bit of my Maths assignment.

- We told stupid jokes about the Italian guy and his little holiday.

- My new future occupation is "PhD holder of the study of homosexual people and behaviour". (Pretty weird, but cool at the same time, no?)

- We (Chang Yoon, Ivanka, Insan, Kelvin and Hyeon Kyeong) were still the only ones trying our best to stifle our laughter in case we got kicked out/told off. Again. Nobody else laughs like we do. Which is pretty good, actually. 


"I go back to Italia."

That's where the Tifosi are. 

Forza Ferrari, forever and more.

No comments: