Tuesday, November 10, 2009

203 chalet.

For some reason I'm up early today (any time before nine on a non-school day is early, and I was up an hour or so ago), so I'll blog.

Wanted to write this post last night, but was so tired my brain kind of like, KO-ed.

Anyway, I think one of the reasons why I can't go back to sleep is 'cause it's super uncomfortable to be able to sleep on only one side of your body.

But seriously, the ear piercing is totally worth it.

And the class chalet was seriously awesome.

Hitched a ride with MJ there and back. (Thanks to MJ's parents.)

In three days and a two nights, we managed to:

- Somehow meet up and dump our things at the chalet.

- Go to Escape theme park. Got wet, dried off, and got wet again. I think a few of us screamed our voices hoarse. Also, I think we're addicted to the Pirate Ship ride (Shi Ni, MJ and I sat at the very end 'cause it's awesome that way). And note-to-self: Never go into a haunted house again. Never. Ever. Ever. Hate stuff like that.

- Get very weird looks from the ladies who sold chicken rice when we told them we wanted seventeen packets.

- Breakage.

- Go bowling and play pool.

- Argue amongst ourselves a few times.

- Barbecueee.

- Watch 'This Is It' at midnight. (Only the girls went, and like almost all of us fell asleep. What to do, it was a tiring day. Loved it though. I feel super bad for not appreciating Michael Jackson before he died. It was like, we just took him for granted till he died. Just wish the concert could've gone on. Even just one show. That way, all his efforts wouldn't be wasted away just like that. It's sad.)

- Midnight cycling fail.

- Watch three and a half movies.

- Not sleep at night. (Or maybe that was only me. I dunno. Couldn't sleep at all the first night. Even if I did sleep, I dreamt of lying awake trying to sleep.)

- Eat at Seoul Garden after checking out. (Bet Deborah and Cheryl had loads of fun with their egg-frying and plates of chicken.)


To sum it all up: siukkk.

Okay, better end this post now before it gets too long. Ear piercing story will come next post.

Adieu.


No comments: