Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tidur.

It's such a beautiful day.

Listening to Strawberry Swing, and there's a line that goes "And it's such a perfect day". I couldn't agree more.

If I were a Sim, my PlumbBob would be glowing platinum (though platinum PlumbBobs are a TS2 thing).

Kinda drowsy now. Had like, the most satisfying lunch in ages. Home-cooked food owns, man.

Was sitting in the kitchen earlier while lunching and just appreciating home.

The sky is the loveliest blue, and the clouds are coolly hanging around randomly.

The breeze is perfectly nyaman, and how it coaxes the leaves of all the plants to rustle together and the palm trees to sway makes you feel all content and happy.

I love my house. I really do.


Traveling is stressful. It's just not cool anymore.

I hope everyone's enjoying their holidays now, to make up for all that crap we went through yesterday.

After all, we deserve a break from everything once in a while.

Everyone else left over in the hostel (*cough Woan Chyi cough*) is probably really envious of the people who've already gone back. I don't blame them, actually. 'Cause it really sucks to be alone while we're here enjoying tanah air.

Sat next to this elderly couple from Hong Kong (they were like, part of an entire pack of Cantonese tourists) in the plane. Had an epic communication breakdown with the lady. I no speak Cantonese. And my Mandarin fails. She tried to convince me in a mixture of Cantonese and Mandarin and English that Hokkien and Teochew were seventy per cent alike, and all I could do was make gestures I hoped symbolised agreement (which here meant nod and go "ah yeah mm okay").

Ah, tourists.

All right, going to watch Peter Chao on YouTube now.

Adieu.

No comments: