Friday, November 27, 2009

MSPSBS.

Better type out this post before my mum comes to pick me up to pick up my brother and go for lunch.

Need to remind myself to stop waking up late.

Was going to talk about last Wednesday, but never actually got round to doing that, what with all the Pirates of the Caribbean-watching and jamming and doing other things that reduced my blogging time.

I love POTC. My dad thinks I'm mad 'cause I was speaking like a pirate to him last night (oh wait, he already thinks I'm mad. Never mind). Arrr, mateys.

Anyway, I visited MS on Wednesday, which was pretty awesome in every way.

Teachers kept giving me weird looks when I was waiting for people to come out of the Audi (or rather, escape from the CCA prize-giving ceremony) and talk to me. Maybe it's 'cause I wasn't wearing school uniform. Or maybe it's 'cause they were all thinking, "OMG it's her. Didn't we manage to get rid of her last year?"


Felt pretty guilty for making Myra tear up (I didn't tell most of them I was going to be there). Sorry, My. But it was a good surprise, wasn't it?

Do you know how much I miss MS? A lot.

I didn't realise, you know. Until you step into that school and breathe in MS air, and look at everybody having fun and wearing MS clothes, and climb all those stairs again, that you realise how much you miss MS.

Heck, I miss MS. I haven't said it for ages, and I'll say it now. I miss MS.

Okay, MS-missing moment over.

Met the NUSH people on exchange to Brunei there. They were telling me how awesome Brunei was, and what on earth made me leave such a beautiful country. God knows. All I know is that it's good to know that they'll go back and not tell everybody that Brunei sucks. That's because it doesn't suck. I love Brunei. Great holiday destination.

All right, my mum's here.

Adieu.

P.S. Pics of our Excapade/Swensen's dinner are on Facebook, if ye be curious enough to be wantin' a peek.

No comments: