Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Nyaman juicies.

In my bedroom now, one ear on RTB and the other on 'She Will Be Loved'.

Was karaoke-ing it with Shar, Manda, and Stel at The Mall earlier on, and it's been stuck in my head ever since.

Woke up seriously late today. Skipped breakfast and straight to lunch.

I can't really remember how I wasted the rest of my afternoon away. I think I was watching Spongebob on television. Oh God. I hadn't watched television for so long, I'd forgotten how to sit there and channel-surf and basically look like a wasted, lazy fat-ass (I used to do it all the time, man).

Played around a bit with my electric after that. Finally learnt how to play the riff in MJ's Black or White.

Met up with Shar, Stel and Manda at Excapade for dinner. Sounded like we were at a zoo when we ordered, what with Shar and Manda going "jellyfish" and "octopus" and Stella going "I want my unagi".

We always order the same thing ('cept for the drinks). It's funny that way.

On the way to Swensen's for our usual ice cream-after-sushi, I saw a familiar face.

Took a few seconds for my brain to register and go "Ohhh, I know you."

It feels weird to meet the right people in the wrong places. NUSH people at The Mall? That's new. And some coincidence.

But Brunei is so small, and the only place where you can actually jalan is The Mall, so when you come to think of it, it's actually no surprise.

Anyway, I sure hope Brunei left a good impression on them. I love my country, no matter how many poklenz it has, or how few places of attraction there are to visit.

And we've got monkeys. I love monkeys. That's a good thing, right?


Right. Better go to bed now.

Oh wait. I'm already in bed. Let me rephrase:

Right. Better go to sleep now.

Night.


P.S. Anybody have any idea what's wrong with my MSN? My nick and PM keep disappearing every time I sign out. I'm sick of having to re-type everything out again.



No comments: