Thursday, November 19, 2009

Last night, baby.

Oh my gee, everything's a mess.

My room's a mess.

The cluster's a mess.

My mind's a mess.

My belongings are in a mess.

Never knew going back could be this stressful.

Only when you need to worry about clearing out your room of everything you own. Which is a lot of things.

God knows why I keep so much junk.

Came up with a few easy, efficient and simple ways to avoid packing 'cause Syaf and I were both completely sick of it.

- Dress like Ghandi. All the time. Slippers and a homespun cloth wrapped around you sure solve wardrobe and laundry problems.

- Choose your favourite garments and put them on. Seriously. Wear all of them at the same time and simply stroll (if you're able to, what with six pairs of pants, two sets of undergarments, five shirts, two jackets and a fedora) into airport.

- Dump everything into the bin and leave. End of story.

I'm like, 95%-ish done with packing now. Got bits and pieces all over the place, but I'll tie up those loose ends tomorrow when I'm less sleepy and tired and stressed and disoriented.

What probably keeps us all sustained through this is the fact that we get to go back. So looking forward to my bed, but this is our last night here this year, and we've got to savour that, man.

Spent my entire morning in the library playing with the iMacs during CCA time while waiting for our pizzas to come (took an entire two hours, but was worth it anyway). Watched the video of last year's convocation as well, 'cause Mr Syed wanted the people on duty to know how to angle the cameras. Quoted from him: "Don't be shy, go right up to the front. Capture candid moments like that. Make them feel awkward."

All right, better sleep early tonight.

Need to be semangat for tomorrow (last day of this sem, man).

I'll probably be too busy to post tomorrow, so don't have expectations.

Night.

P.S. Remind me to bring my passport tomorrow. If not, I'm screwed.

P.P.S. Going back tomorrow. Wheee. A small part of my mind is seriously happy and excited despite all the stress everywhere.

No comments: