Sunday, November 22, 2009

Singing waiters.

Pretty jobless right now. 

Finished 'Oath Breaker' before dinner, so now I'm pretty much biding my time. Was planning to watch 'Pirates of the Caribbean' with my mum, but I don't think she'll be finishing up her work anytime sooner, so that's a no-go for tonight.

All I can say about 'Oath Breaker' is that it's as good as the previous four books in 'The Chronicles of Ancient Darkness (which is absolutely brilliant). Consistency in flavour is probably one of the best things a writer can have. 

Went out pretty early in the morning for breakfast at CA Muhammad (mm yeahh). 

Then dropped my dad off at the airport so he could catch his flight to Jakarta. 

And then, since we had nothing better to do, my mum brought me and my brother for a haircut. 

Had plenty of time to read 'Oath Breaker' there. 

After that, we dropped by my mum's eldest brother's house and had lunch (was supposed to go out to eat, but I dunno what happened to that). Ridiculously large mouth ulcer made eating kinda hellish.  Go away and leave me in peace, ulcer. I want to enjoy my food. It sucks to have to eat with only one side of your mouth. 

Ah, Brunei food.

I bet I sound really greedy. What to do? I'm a deprived person.


Went to Alyssa's first birthday party last night. Cute as interracial babies are, I'm thinking she tops my chart (I actually don't have a chart for cute babies. It's just a figure of speech).

Got plenty of pics of cake. 

Will upload pics when I blog on my Macbook. 

Currently making plans for the holidays. Poklen fishing, here I come.

I think I'mma turn in relatively early tonight. Been feeling sleepy all day.

Night.


P.S. I need to get myself a surround sound system. Seriously.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, came across your blog. Are you interested in getting an AppleCare from me? ACPP for MacBooks go for $175. Do shoot me an email at cheap.applecare AT gmail.com if interested.
Thanks!

Gerald