Friday, November 27, 2009

Smile.

Who says I wasn't cute when I was younger?


This is like, a photograph of a photograph of me ages ago when I used to live elsewhere. Back when I was definitely less of a loser and less prone to making lame jokes.

...Man, now I feel old.


I just Tweeted this: "Oh God, I feel so bad. I voted Red Bull as the team with the better line-up because I don't believe the Massa-Alonso thing will work out."

Heck.

F1 is currently a really confusing mess that'll hopefully clear up before the 2010 season.

I honestly believe that Button moving to McLaren was a bad idea. What was he thinking? Maybe he really did have no choice but to move.

Mercedes GP (formerly Brawn which got taken over by Mercedes and hence renamed) has already signed Nico 'Britney' Rosberg, and we're thinkin' they want an all German driver team, which here means signing Nick Heidfeld as well.

Apparently BMW will now be involved next year (they were supposed to have withdrawn, like what Toyota have done, sadly), although Kubica's signed with Renault and Heidfeld linked to Mercedes' second seat.

Interestingly, Michael Schumacher is rumoured to make a comeback with God-knows-which team (his manager made an announcement recently that he's recovered from his neck injury and will be able to drive again. If he wasn't planning on coming back, why on earth would he announce that?). Who knows.

Then there's the teams who've got confirmed drivers, namely McLaren (Hamilton and *sigh* Button), Ferrari (our dear Massa and Alonso), Red Bull (Vettel and Webber), and Williams (Barichello and Hulkenburg).

The rest of the teams have either got no drivers yet, or have signed one and looking for a second driver.

Bleh.

Spent all yesterday jamming and playing The Sims 3 with Neko. We epicly managed to nail Daughtry's 'No Surprise' on the second try after listening to it once in a different key. We just rock, man.

Didn't do much of interest today though.

Oh, and I would love to own a new bike.

Going off now. Need to read 'The Book Thief'. (I got it last year as a birthday present, but never got 'round to reading it 'cause my dad borrowed it from me and then it became rather inconvenient, living in another country and all.)

Night.

P.S. Happy birthday to our dear Ashley in Aussie. Have a sweet sixteenth, man. Brunei people be missing you loads.

No comments: