Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ear piercing.

Right after I got back, Syaf told me we were going out for a cluster outing. In ten minutes' time.

Oh God. Was freakishly tired, but went anyway.

Watched 'My Girlfriend is an Agent' at Cineleisure.

Thought I was going to fall asleep, 'cause I was so sleep deprived. But I didn't, 'cause the movie was awfully funny. Laughed the exhaustion away, I guess.

Walked around Cineleisure after that. Was talking to Wardah and Woan Chyi about getting my ear pierced when we saw a sign that said "Ear piercing available here".

Was kinda hesitant (I'm really sorry I didn't pierce with you, MJ), but then I figured if I didn't do it then, I'd probably chicken out the next time. I'm guessing I was half drunk and had impaired judgement or something like that.

Anyway, Wardah came and told me if I stepped into the store, there was no looking back. So, with some weird kind of sudden courage, I stepped in.

Five unnerving minutes later (super fast) and there you have it.

Pierced ear. Seriously cool.
Was telling my dad that I'd replace the stud with a ring once it healed, so I could look like those pirates in pirate movies. Arrr, matey (yes, I'm still using Facebook in 'English(pirate)' ).

Oh, and people have been asking, "Do your parents know?"

Of course my parents know. They're absolutely okay with it. People should stop assuming I pierced my cartilage just because I could hide it from my parents. No way, man. I told my dad about it when he came the other day, and he went something like, "Oh, that would look cool." I texted my mum a few nights ago and she replied saying "Yes no problem."

And yes, they do know I'm piercing "up there" (the cartilage).

So, yeah.

Going off now.

Arrr.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like to pierce my cartilage too. But!!!! So scary. Yi Yi shivering by the thought of it. You brave girl!!! I salute you

Unknown said...

Univolt is Yi Tiew's account. Advance birthday greetings to you my niece, Love you always. Hong Yi Yi

The Psychotic Elven Princess said...

Thanks. Hahaha. It's not that scary, actually.