Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sa Ri Ga Ma Pa Dha Ni Sa

Finally uploading videos of our chalet onto Facebook, 'cause the internet connection isn't as gay right now, and that I finally discovered how to transfer iPod videos to my Macbook.

Probably going to do it bit by bit, though I'll probably prioritise Shi Ni's "My name is Tan Shi Ni and I have fake boobs" video. Who knows.

Need to turn in early tonight, 'cause we've gotta be at school by seven in the morning for the Deeparaya thing. Also, I feel super tired right now.

Went to the Singapore Indian Fine Arts Society this morning for our post-exam activities.

Some parts of the trip were pretty cool, like the Indian percussion bit.

Indian music reminds me of my dad. He tends to listen to traditional Indian music CDs in his car. No idea why.

Oh, and we were joined by the new China-ese (the term "Chinese" is pretty confusing here) and Vietnamese students. Wanted to hook MJ up with one of them, 'cause you know, China.

We need to stop making racist comments. (But seriously, racist jokes are funny. We mean well, honest.)

Wasted time "smart-ly" with Cheryl. And by "smart-ly", I mean we waited till three (the rehearsals were supposed to start by then) in the Audi with air-conditioning and all that.

Alternated between being bored, having fun, attempting to play chapteh, and craptalking with Aisyah, Faiz and Ahmad throughout the entire thing. Faiz still won't stop talking about Yos. They've got like, some weird, gay relationship going on or something. I don't know, it's just plain weird.

Got immersed in ketupat-making after that. Managed to make one with the help of Ash.

They were joking that nobody would marry women who didn't know how to make ketupats. I doubt it's true though. Complicated little things, ketupats. I salute the genius who invented ketupats and ketupat-making.

Okay, better go now.

Night.

P.S. I still haven't finished packing yet.

No comments: