Saturday, November 14, 2009

Holy chicken.

For some reason, I feel really sleepy right now.

The ear aching has subsided since this morning. I doubt it's an infection. Maybe my piercing is just PMS-ing (or something like that). Either way, I'm seriously hoping this thing will heal fast.

Went out with Fatinn this afternoon.

Kept talking about needing to pack.

Haven't started yet. It's kinda hard to believe that we get to go back in six days.

And since people keep asking, I shall now disclose my travel information. (Stalkers please turn a blind eye, thank you very much.)

Going back to Brunei on Friday night, but apparently heading off to Taiwan soon after that to meet up with relatives I've never met in person before. Of this I have absolutely no idea how long the trip will be, or anything like that, so please refrain from asking.

But seriously, I've got an entire December in Brunei. Which is awesome.

I think I've forgotten how to blog. Usually, it's like I sit here and things just appear in my mind and I type them out, and nowadays I have to actually think pretty hard to come up with something. Maybe it's 'cause I haven't really been doing anything interesting lately. I dunno.

Oh, we went out for pizza last night (Wardah, Syaf, Fatinn, Emily, Nick, Katrina, Woan Chyi and I). Was starving by the time we got there, so the food tasted awfully good (then again, pizza has always tasted good).

And then Fatinn and War bought a tub of dark chocolate ice cream, which was shared when we got back. Mmm.

I love ice cream.

Okay, it's pretty late now, and I need to get back to 'Skulduggery Pleasant' (yes, I did finally finish reading 'The Lost Symbol'). Trying to see if I can finish it off by tomorrow morning.

Night.

No comments: