Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dreaming.

Oh my gee, I just realised I haven't played Tetris in ages (by "ages" I mean a week, but "ages" sounds better than "a week").

And the thing is, I haven't actually noticed.

Can't really believe I've been back home for more than a week. Seems like that passed in a blink of an eye (or maybe two. Some people blink faster).

A lot of people are going overseas for the holidays, but all I want to do is stay here and rot my brains away with an overdose of television and good food (I know it's not very healthy, but you know, I only get to do this for a sum of around three months all year).

Going to Thailand sometime near Christmas though. That should be fun even though it reduces my "Brunei time".

I had a nightmare a few nights ago.

Dreamt exams weren't over yet and I didn't know how to do anything and ended up screwing everything up because I wasn't prepared at all.

Talk about paranoia.

Actually, I wouldn't really call it a nightmare, 'cause (touch wood) I don't seem to have those anymore. In a bad dream, I'm all "heck, I feel severely weirded out. I bet this is a dream. Should be waking up soon. Mm hmm. Yeah. Any time now," and that's the end of that.

Dreaming is like when your brain gets seriously bored when you're sleeping, and it tries to entertain itself. Either that, or I have an extremely weird subconscious.

All right, better go off now. Everybody's sleeping 'cept me, and I don't want to accidentally wake anyone up.

Night.

P.S. Sweet dreams. Dreaming is fun.

P.P.S. Hate it when they get all morbid though, 'cause they follow you through the day.


No comments: