Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Eighteen hours to go.

No, exams aren't over for us yet (except for those who don't take History or third language), but it feels weird not blogging, so I'm here on Blogger practicing how to write crap for my History paper.

Actually no, I hope I won't have to write crap tomorrow. But I think my mind will most definitely wander off to "OMG exams are over" and not be able to concentrate on "To what extent do you agree with blah blah?"

I'm thinkin' I'mma go out tomorrow. Need to buy 'The Lost Symbol'. Been waiting for ages, and it's still terribly expensive and in hardcover, but whatever. I have this feeling they purposely print it in hardcover to make it cost so much, 'cause they just know there are a lot of desperate people who need that book (like me).

The thing's been out for months now, and I can't stand seeing it out on shelves in bookstores 'cause somehow I've been refraining from buying it before the exams end.

There's probably a whole tonne of things we've been planning to sometime after Thursday.

Definitely looking forward to going back to Brunei. Mmm. Was talking about going back during dinner yesterday. Everyone admitted that yes, you do put on weight when you go back home. It's like, all you do is eat there. Jalan, makan, jalan, makan, makan during jalan, makan bila balik, sit in front of the television and makan lagi. Heck.

Thank God for exercise, man.

Oh, and if you're wondering about how my exams have been so far, I don't want to talk about them.

Sucky, sucky, sucky.

Anyway, going back to History now.

See ya when exams have ended.

P.S. The weather has been super weird lately. It's like it wants to rain but it doesn't want to rain at the same time. Hmm.

No comments: