Monday, November 16, 2009

Black-tack.

Ah, my ear's been itchy all day.

Finally stopped sometime during my meeting up with Shar earlier this evening.

The girls kept taunting me. "Hey Ya Wen," they'd say. "Look. I can scratch my ear. Ahh, feels so good, right?"

Oh, whatever. My ear still looks so much cooler than yours.

Anyway, had games day today. Got dragged into referee-ing Captain's Ball. And failed terribly. I can't referee, honest.

And while I was referee-ing (failed-ly), the guys played "butt soccer" 'cause the lightning warning was on and they had to move indoors. Man, I wanted to watch butt soccer. Really badly.

Went out to lunch at Subway with Jia Hong, MJ, Cheryl, Zhen Jie and Wai Yin after that. Completely stuffed after that.

Since we had plenty of time to waste afterward, we hung out at Cold Storage (again). Probably 'cause we all had this subconscious urge to listen to Christmas jingles and look at Christmas food. Mmm, Christmas.

Took plenty of videos of us randomly talking with my iPod. One day I'mma get Debb to show me how to transfer them to my laptop so I can upload them onto Facebook.

We are seriously jobless people.

Spent around ten minutes trying to get Jia Hong's dollar coin out of the trolley slot thing. It doesn't work properly, so the coin doesn't come out when you insert the metal thing. Ended up digging and poking it out with Jia Hong's hair clip and lifting the trolley to get gravity to help us.

Now that was eventful.

Okay, my ear's starting to itch again. Healing wounds itch, right? So this should be a good thing. I hope. Fingers crossed. I'd rather it itch than ache as badly as it did last Saturday.

Received a call while we were still at West Coast Plaza, and realised I had to go back to school to help with the Deeparaya decorations.

A huge thanks to Aisyah for being there as well.

Then practiced for the concert thing (failed singing, but you know, at least we try). And then completely failed trying to discuss the games thing 'cause we kept going off-topic.

Met Shar at Orchard after that. Jalan-ed at City Hall. We talked and walked, she shopped, I hung around. Good times, good times.

All right, post getting too draggy and ear itching too badly.

Night.

P.S. Since when was Blu-tack black?

No comments: