Sunday, November 01, 2009

November Rain.

Hey there.

I'm taking yet another break from Physics.

I know I've read everything there is to read (actually no, I lied, it's just a figure of speech), so why do I have this feeling lurking around in some secluded corner in the back of my mind being all anti-social and emo telling me I'll screw up?

God knows.

Ongoing is the last race of the F1 '09 season. I can't believe I'm missing this prestigious race. First twilight race, first race in Abu Dhabi. Heard from Fazrul that Yas Marina looks pretty awesome on television. Man, I feel deprived.

Despite Kimi rejoining from pits in fifteenth place as I type this, Stel and I are quite satisfied with how the race is going right now. Hamilton had a brake failure and was forced to retire. Now he won't have more excuses to be the arrogant ass he is.

Can we win back third place in the Championship? God knows. I sure hope so, though chances are super low. Neither of them are in the points positions right now. I whole-heartedly support Heikki Kovalainen as a driver though.

I'm cool with either Vettel or Barichello winning second for the Driver's Championship. Both of them deserve it. Maybe Barichello a bit more, 'cause he's been racing for years.

I'm thinking Kobayashi (Toyota's Glock replacement) is a better driver than Nakajima. I remember Nakajima's first race at Interlagos a few years back. Knocked over one of the pit crew guys during his pit stop. Kobayashi, though, he's good.

Fingers crossed for next season. Forza Ferrari, forever and more (or Ferrari FTW, whichever).


Since I like to point out the obvious, today's the first day of November. I absolutely love the month of November. You wanna know why? 'Cause:

- Exams always end in November. During November, you are exam-free.

- It's so much closer than the other months to the December holidays (apart from January, but that's another story).

- School ends in November.

- And since school ends in November, there's hardly anything to do at school. No homework, no tests, no classes. You can't deny that's awesome (or oh-some. Happy now, MJ?).

- November = Rainy season. I love rain. Also, it's considerably cooler in November. I like that.

- We get to go back to Brunei in November. Balik tanah air, man.


Oh yeah.

No comments: