Saturday, January 30, 2010

Awkward.

I've got so much I want to say, I don't know what to write here.

Hold on while I recollect my thoughts.

*an hour later*

Okay, I'm back.


Woke up this morning, and tried and tried desperately to go back to sleep, just to hold on to that "it's-a-weekend-so-I-can-sleep-in" feeling we get twice a week. Kinda gave up after a while, so I went online (which is what I always do, so typing this out is as effective as, say, me telling you guys I need to breathe to stay alive).

Going to switch to point-form now, 'cause I'm too lazy to put things in full sentences, and that I haven't done point-form in ages.

So here's what happened today:

- Turned Hero in MouseHunt. Like, finally.

- Went out to Hyatt with Emily, Wardah and Fatinn. Had to be there early 'cause we needed to do some finalisation things that weren't really effective as MCs and performers respectively.

- Was extremely lame on the way there. Imagine what'd happen if Fatinn or Wardah had said "koala" instead of "kaola". Man, I would've laughed. ('Cept that I couldn't if it did, 'cause Insan and I happened to be seated at the VIP table, and that would've just been awkward.)

- Bought some food around Orchard, 'cause we were super hungry (lunch was awful).

- Returned to Hyatt to wait for "beeg important event" to start. (Minister of Education came over, so we're supposed to have dinner with 'im. All the Bruneians studying in Singapore and stuff like that.)

- Discovered I was sitting right next to our guest of honour. Fail.

- Ate. Hyatt food good.

- Killed 'Canon in D'. Screwed up big time. Seriously assed.

- Did pretty well with Emily though.

- Had loads of fun in the van on the way back. Kinda surprised the driver didn't go deaf with our loudness.

- Came back and got dragged into an extremely pointless convo with Jung Min, Chang Yoon, Nazihah and Yee Rou.


Okay, going off now. Need sleep. Though I might read LotR first.

Adieu.


P.S. Monday is going to be very interesting. Have this weird bet with Faiz.

No comments: