Sunday, January 03, 2010

Unpacking.

All right, I'm back.

Back to blogging. Back to Singapore. Back to school. Whichever.

A lot of people are moving in today (definitely more than half of the entire hostel), 'cause school starts tomorrow and stuff like that.

We've got like, three days of orientation before school really starts to look forward to.

I personally think three full days is a lot for orientation (and for the entire school). But I dunno. Whatever postpones lessons gets my favour, I guess.

Anyway, I've got a box left to unpack, which is full of books and other random bits of things. Had the help of Woan Chyi who borrowed the trolley to remove our boxes from 8A. I'm gonna miss 8A, man. It feels really weird getting into one of the lifts and not pressing the number eight.

Some of us are in 5B (and get the level 5 TV room, lucky them) and some in 9A, and some really, really lucky people get to stay in 8A. No fun.

That means no more simply knocking on other people's doors for dinner. Now we've got to like, make phone calls and contact each other through MSN.

Met the juniors at noon. Was heading downstairs to meet up with Ly En for lunch (and to eat out of trays again) when they got here.

Went out with Woan Chyi and Nazihah (one of the juniors) after that, 'cause I needed to buy credit for my phone, Woan Chyi needed to buy food, and Nazihah needed school shoes.

It's pretty lonely here, 'cause half of the Bruneians aren't back yet, so it's just me and Woan Chyi (and we're in different clusters, so that sucks big time).

The internet connection is still suckish, by the way.

Going down for dinner now.

See you guys when school reopens.

No comments: