Thursday, January 21, 2010

Purple hands.

Slacked during study time today.

Nothing else to do, 'cause of an interesting lack of homework. So we just sat there and tried to read a few things to make us look hardworking and not like we were having fun.

Teacher-in-charge thought I was on compulsory study time. She came up to me when I sat down, and was like, "You came in late and still not studying."

Last I checked, five minutes before eight surely isn't considered late.

No more study time till Monday. It's getting freakishly repetitive. Wake up, go to school, come back, nap, have dinner, study time, sleep (multiplied by four), then wake up, go to school, CCA, have dinner, music room, sleep, then wake up considerably later, do less boring things 'cause it's the weekend, and repeat.

Routine makes time go by incredibly fast, but sometimes people crave for change.

Give me another month or two and I'll probably be sick to the bone with this.


Put my theory to the test during Bio today. I said yesterday that if I read ahead before the lesson, I'd be able to zone out and return my attention to class completely unaffected, since I'd already know what's going on.
And hey, it worked.

It was all, "And the spores are produced in sporangia blah blah......*hmm I like the weather today. I wonder if...* .....blah blah the gametophytes form antheridium and archegonia which in turn..." and I totally understood everything.

Now that was pretty cool.


We thought we had Malay at one this afternoon, but it turned out to be at two instead, so I spent the extra hour in the hall badminton-ing with Ivy, Cheryl, Wai Yin, Felicia and MJ.

Wai Yin's racket grip turns your hands purple. And clothes. And whatever it comes into contact with.

Then went for Malay. Pretty weird.

Remind me to bring a dictionary next Thursday.

Night.


P.S. Sleeping early feels gooood.

No comments: