Thursday, January 28, 2010

"Follow your heart."

Listening to 'Bohemian Rhapsody' right now. My mum loves the song, and she used to play it over and over in the car when I was younger. Ah, good times, good times. (Crap, now I feel old. People should stop making references to my age.)

All right, going to study for that Chem quiz after this.

Do you think it's unfair that some classes had theirs on Monday while we're having the quiz tomorrow? The phrase "Term 1 week 4" is pretty vague, isn't it?

I like it when vagueness is in our favour though.

Been putting off the Chem reading for ages now. (Actually I've gone through the notes plenty of times, but I've grown kinda paranoid because of my apparent retardation).

Spent an hour and a half trying to draw two graphs. I am amazing, I know.

Didn't post last night 'cause of Swine-I mean, Shine (some singing competition Emily, Woan Chyi and Insan joined) and I decided to be there to give some support (and stand around looking like an idiot peering into the windows of Music room B).

And that I seriously had nothing much to say then. Come to think of it, I think there's plenty I could've talked about (particularly ACE) yesterday, but never mind.


Anyway, today's a Thursday, so we finally had Malay after like, a week.

Bio practical was interesting. Bio teacher kept telling us to "look carefully at the structure and follow your heart" for the answers. Had some slight disputes about moss and spike moss and thallose and leafy liverwort, but it was all right.



I woke up this morning, and saw rumours that Apple's new tablet-thing (oversized iPod Touch, rather) will be called the 'iPad". And I hoped and hoped and hoped it'd be "iSlate" instead of "iPad", because it's rather uncomfortable to see the word "iPad", and that "iSlate" sounds so much cooler.

When I got back, I was severely disappointed. Like Hitler. (Good 'Der Untergang' parodies never fail to make me laugh. My roommate thinks I'm crazy because I like to laugh at Hitler shouting angry German. Here's one on MouseHunt that Yos showed me the other day. Damn funny.)


Okay, Chem awaits.

Arrivederci, good people.



P.S. Seriously, why do people not believe me when I tell them I'm not a guy?

P.P.S. One day, I'mma watch the real 'Der Untergang'. Complete with the original subtitles.


No comments: