Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hard drive.

I accomplished a great feat earlier on. I used the stairs.

Usually I like to wait for the lift despite how many people there are crowded in the lift lobby, but somehow I was overcome with this desire to be healthy, so I took the stairs.

Had fun during study time today. Sorta. Managed to do two pages of that Chem worksheet thing by half-copying off Kelvin and read a bit of my Chem notes. Well, it's better than nothing, right?

I personally believe that the new Year 3s don't dare sit with us because we like to talk nonsense most of the time, and about the most irrelevant things, and constantly get "shh!"-ed by the teachers.

Spent the last half-hour trying to convince Colin that I didn't have to bribe people to hang out with me, and that I'm not sexually confused. I don't know where they get that idea from. I obviously sit with guys during study time because I was conveniently the only Year 2 girl in the hostel last year, and we'd sorta gotten used to that arrangement. Or maybe not.

But I'm never going to pay you, guys, and that's final.

Miraculously survived two hours of Physics followed by two hours of Physics-disguised-as-Chem today. Math somehow got cancelled, and the replacement is during Friday's lunch period. Which clashes with our Malay. Hmm.

Feel kinda retarded in class, 'cause I don't really get anything. Bleh. Hope Year 3 won't be the end of me. Fingers crossed to that.

Oh, and since the hair and attire check is over, I'mma wear that question mark (Woan Chyi has the other side, an exclamation mark, since I can only wear one at a time) on my ear tomorrow, to signify my complete cluelessness in class. How about that, eh?

LotR calls to me now. Couldn't help glancing at that picture of Aragorn's face on the cover of Kelvin's copy of 'Return of the King'. Aragorn owns.

Adieu.


P.S. People tend to write less posts when school starts, but that's when I start posting daily again. 'Cause there are way more things to talk about that way.

No comments: