Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Rumours.

I've just realised. Only just. I can't believe I hadn't realised this before.

I've been depressed all day. I have no idea why. Something's been bugging me at the back of my mind. Constantly. I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I thought it was 'cause my self-esteem took this massive plunge a few days ago (it's like my life sucks, man).

And today's date. 13-1-10. It's a great date., because it's like my birthdate, 'cept that the dashes are in all the wrong places.

Then I got back after the Da Vinci briefing thing, and realised, heck, American Idol 9 premiers today. And 'cause of my brilliant deducing skillz, I came to the conclusion that that's what's been the problem with me all day.

Like, subconsciously, I feel awful because a lot of other people I know can sit at home and enjoy AI auditions but I can't.

Either that, or my life seriously sucks right now.

I feel so sad, man.

So, so sad.

And troubled.

I think I need to review life. I'm missing out on something.

Anyway, need to go do some other things now.

Night.


P.S. I do have friends, okay? I think. Most likely. Perhaps. Yeah... I do. Pretty sure about that at the moment.

P.P.S. Kelvin asks, "What have we accomplished during study time today?" And I go, "Two full pages of Math?", and the Indian guy next to me looks at me and says, "Three Math worksheets." Got owned.

P.P.P.S. Man, I'm so inefficient. Though I did manage to do a sketch of a drainage basin identical to the one in the notes in less than a minute. Added an extra line so it wouldn't be so obviously copied. Think it'll work? Doubt it.

No comments: