Monday, January 04, 2010

Munkehhs.

Okay, quick one for tonight, 'cause it's late and I want to get a few pages of LotR in before sleep. I love LotR.

It feels like I've been here for a week, although it's been what, three days?

School today felt like it dragged on for a week. Hadn't had such a long day since the holidays started. Usually just slept and lazed my day away (not really, but I didn't have to sit for hours on end listening to lectures then).

So today's the first day of school, and orientation's officially begun. And I think we can call it "Technical Error" day, 'cause the system during the assembly this morning seriously failed.

Basically all we did was sit around (till butt numbness or ass-aching) listening to talks and things like that. Then we had really messy breaks at our canteen with new vendors with apparently less satisfying food (I don't know myself 'cause I haven't tried anything yet) and new people to sit with. Keep wandering back to old classmates though.

Won't say much 'bout new classes yet though. Should be pretty all right, I guess (still quite lame).

Plenty of other changes though, like staff and the canteen. And that orange wall (the one at the hostel with "hidden mickey" circles on them).

Had Rania for company during the super long house meeting. Then we mass danced like idiots. It was pretty fun though, I admit. It's okay to be lame sometimes (those coloured visors are like, seriously cool, man).

All right, better go off now. Woke up really early today. Some form of semangat, I guess.

It'll definitely wear off after a few weeks.

Night.


P.S. It's Nazihah's birthday today. Happy birthday, man.

P.P.S. The lame joke that came into existence as a result of being high on birthday cake late at night in our room: "Why did the monkey cross the road? To commit suicide because it got dumped by bananas." Talk about monkey cruelty.

No comments: