Saturday, January 09, 2010

Sherlock Holmes.

Okay, first off, filler picture of the MRT machine going -.- . Strange that we didn't notice it before.


Still feel like I owe myself more sleeping time, but I'm planning to stay up late tonight reading LotR (haven't picked it up for some proper reading since I got back, stuck at the part where Gandalf leads Théoden to Isengard).

Made a bet with Woan Chyi that if I didn't finish it by the end of the month, I'd owe her pizza.

Fair enough, I guess. Need to be fair to all the other books I've bought but haven't read yet.

Went out today to meet my cousin for brunch/lunch (whichever). He handed me my Alhambra. I've missed it loads, man. Loads.

Then came back to go out again with Fatinn, Woan Chyi and Nazihah to watch 'Sherlock Holmes'. It was good, man. Don't know why we were still falling asleep though. Kept zoning out during the movie. But it was definitely good.

Had dinner out too, 'cause I had a glimpse of the menu and saw the word "squid". Not very appealing, that.

Unpacked my boxes the day before, so I can now say that I'm officially done unpacking. That's a good thing, right? Not looking forward to re-packing, but I'm trying to keep it simple this year so I won't die like last year. But let's not talk about that, because it's just plain depressing.

The internet connection here hasn't really improved much, but it kinda becomes less sucky during the weekends when the Year 5s go home.

Ah.

Going to read LotR before my brain drifts off.

Night.


P.S. Sherlock Holmes has a six-pack. How is that not awesome of him?

No comments: