Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Retardation.

All right, I'm not going to sleep until I find out what elements X and Y are.

I have a sneaking suspicion Y is chlorine though. God knows.


Was completely, utterly clueless during Physics this morning. It's like, "Do you understand?" and everybody says yes, despite going "I don't get anything" after class.

Ryan somehow managed to keep very quiet during class, which was a major improvement. Good for him. (The guy usually talks a lot, and by "a lot" I mean a lot.)

Invested in Physics during study time, so Physics and I, we're cool again.


Went to the lab for Chem. Got kinda weird-ed out during the break before that, 'cause I went over to 306 for a while, and all the scholars were sitting down and studying. Like seriously, studying. For the Chem quiz we're supposed to have this week. But still.

Like Faiz said, doesn't make us feel like scholars at all. Apparently "scholars" all study epic-ly hard every given moment of their lives and ace every single test. I don't know. I'd like a life too, you know.

Wow, I don't feel "scholarly" at all. Not the slightest. Is this a fail?

But I digress.

Did some weird practical on compounds A3 and B3 and having to figure out what elements X and Y are. Been doing some severe Google-ing and Wiki-ing while thinking of things to type for this post, so I think I've pretty much found the answer. Some of my results don't really match (I'll take it that I screwed up somewhere), but that's okay, I guess. Better "reference" with other people tomorrow.


Study time randomness and lameness is what keeps us alive through it all. And unproductive. Oh yeah, definitely unproductive. (I kid. We actually get a bit of stuff done. Not bad. Concentration skills improving.)

Okay, night.


P.S. Spent an entire day (and night) at the Laboratory trying to get RB potions, but didn't start getting anything till a few hours ago. MouseHunting fail.

P.P.S. Apparently some rumour has spread that I'm a "she-male". Interesting.

P.P.P.S. The latest, most up-to-date and valid answer to everything is "retardation". "Why does the velocity decrease?" "Retardation." "Why are you so lame?" "Retardation." "You wanna go have lunch?" "Retardation." "Can you stop saying retardation?" "Retardation." Epic.

No comments: