Friday, January 08, 2010

FiboNa'vi.

Feeling seriously tired right now.

Dunno why though. Must be 'cause we've been busy all day for the entire week. Wake up every morning feeling as if I desperately need to get back to sleep (you know, as if you hadn't slept a wink at all? Yeah, that feeling).

It's like, you fall asleep, then you dream some randomly wacked dreams, then you wake up seemingly five seconds later (when it's actually been six whole hours).

Was watching 'Ghosts of Girlfriends Past' in the level 5 TV room just now, and all of us were nodding off. Now that's sad.

Never felt so relieved to be able to wake up late.

But I need to meet my cousin tomorrow so have to wake up earlier than I'd like to (that's okay though, he's treating me for lunch).

School was all right. Had an hour of nothing early in the morning 'cause we didn't have class, so it was just Aisyah, Faiz, Yos, Ahmad and I at the bench beside the netball court discussing sexuality issues (I'm straight, just in case you haven't realised. Sorry girls).

Apart from that, we had mentoring, nothingness, Physics, Math, Malay (epic misunderstanding here), Chem, and English today. All not so bad. Pretty much elected Ryan as every rep possible. He's so far our Math rep, Physics rep, Chem rep and hopefully mentor rep. It's like, all-in-one. Poor guy. But it's hella funny.


Been using my lego torchlight thing (Cheryl named it Bob, and claims it's her husband) as a light saber. MJ and I were "zinggg"-ing our way through lunch. Bet Rania thought we were complete retards.

Okay, going to go off now. My eyes are like, dying as I type this.

Night, good people.


P.S. I bought a banana today, and Debb, Shi Ni, Rania and MJ apparently think it's hilarious.

No comments: