Monday, January 25, 2010

Ten minutes.

Is there a Chem quiz tomorrow?

I sure hope not.

That would sure suck. I haven't read a thing. (I did ages ago, but can't remember a thing.)

I need more time.

Somehow feeling super tired. Must be the Boarding Games and PE and lack of sleep.

Need sleep.


Wasted study time somehow. No idea how that happened. We were talking about Chem and doing Kelvin's Chinese homework and then suddenly it was half past nine.

Cikgu didn't come today, so we spent an hour and a half in the canteen talking about random things. The juniors were sitting with us, and I bet they they think we're out of our minds. "Idiot seniors need to stop talking about sexual orientation and other stupidly ridiculous things." (Something along those lines, I guess.)

Was seriously falling asleep during Geog today. Fought some epic internal battle to stay awake.

It was like, die.


Okay, going to read some Chem now, just in case.



P.S. Give me an extra week or two. I swear I'll finish LotR by then. Hopefully. Not enough time to enjoy it.

P.P.S. Interesting things happened today.

No comments: