Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Yeah, I screwed up.

Fire drill.

First one of the year. Pretty interesting to see the new boarders' reactions. It's like, "What?", and we're all like, "Heck, yeah, just another drill, let's just take our sweet time and stroll across the field towards the grandstand at a leisurely pace while we laugh and tell jokes and complain about how we're supposed to be doing homework."

We'll improve over time though. We were pretty good last year, I remember.

Speaking of homework, I accomplished very little during study time. Did a bit of Math, with a few pages left. I hate feeling inferior.

It sucks. My life sucks. Like, seriously.

Being freakishly accident prone lately, I stubbed my toe during the fire drill, and now it feels awfully uncomfortable. Just when my bruises were starting to feel a huge lot better. Brilliant.

Stayed back after school to do a bit of class decorating (which failed, 'cause the only people left started playing cards). Hmm.

Talked F1 with Joshua after giving up on sticking random cutouts onto walls. Haven't had a decent conversation about F1 with anyone for ages. Felt pretty good, 'cept that we all know Kimi's not driving for Ferrari anymore and that Alonso's filling in with near zero experience.

Somehow I feel rather tired.

Will probably write more next time.

Night.


P.S. Managed to survive yet another Tuesday. Accomplishment of the week.


No comments: