Saturday, January 23, 2010

Not lost.

Highlight of the day: I has new strings.

Oh, and we finally went out to Bras Basah to get GCs and to Bugis to meet up with other Bruneian people studying in Singapore.

And the internet connection sucks.

And my fingers hurt.

And my legs ache from all the walking around.

And I cut my finger on some plastic wrapping. Fail.


Feel really bad for making Insan and the juniors walk rounds looking for the place at Bras Basah (at least we can say we exercised loads and burnt calories). They seem to have an extreme lack of confidence in my sense of direction (or lack thereof), after the Suntec incident around a year ago (people like to bring it up when they talk about getting lost).

Window-shopped for a while around City Hall before heading to Bugis.

Bleh.

Bruneians FTW.

Came back with Emily, Insan and Wan Shen after that. Was pretty much exhausted, so have absolutely no idea how Nazihah and Yee Rou still had the energy to go and catch a movie with the rest of the NUSH Bruneians.

Emily said something interesting during dinner this evening. Apparently the other two juniors were able to jalan some more because "they're girls, and girls are like that."

And then we kinda like stared at her. I wonder what that implies. I'm not a girl? I'm pretty sure I am.

Ah, tired tired tired. And fingers ache. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned that. But I'll do it again. My fingers ache.

My new strings are awesome though. Total sense of accomplishment. Normal tension silverplated wound black nylon strings own.

Boarding Games tomorrow. Should be interesting.

Need to read LotR now.

Adieu.


P.S. Asked people for directions six times today. Wootz.

No comments: