Saturday, January 16, 2010

Munkeh OWNAGE.

It's past roll call, and I'm sitting here waiting for my turn to shower, munching on a tuna sandwich that's today's supper and typing out this blog post.

Spent at least two hours monkeying around at the track and fitness corner with Fatinn, Wardah, Syafiqah, Woan Chyi and Ly En.

Haven't had that much fun in ages. Man, it was fun. So epicly awesomely brilliantly severely fun. Wish we could do this every night.

Sorta been away from the internet all day, 'cause we (War, Fatinn, Woan Chyi, Nazihah, Yee Rou, Faiz and I) went out to watch "The Spy Next Door", which was pretty funny. Not as cool as the other Jackie Chan movies, 'cause they relied a bit on those fancy spy gadgets, so fighting got reduced.

I love Jackie Chan.

Then bought CDs. Finally. Have Michael Bublé's 'Crazy Love', OneRepublic's "Waking Up", and the Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 soundtrack (don't laugh, their covers are good, okay?).

Fatinn got Daughtry's 'Leave This Town' and Lady Gaga and Akon's albums, so we're gonna do a CD exchange tomorrow.

Plenty of listening to look forward to now. Mmm, good music. Michael Bublé's version of 'Cry Me A River' is absolutely mmmm. Heard him perform it on X-factor, and I loved it. He has the most amazing voice.

Singapore life is good. Like, seriously. Remove all the homework, assignments, tests, quizzes and exams (or school for that matter) and you get some serious fun. And I mean it.

Not that I hate school, but hey, we could do with a little less stress and pressure.

Okay, better go now. It's getting late and I have clothes to fold.

Night.


P.S. Munkeh OWNAGE. Climbing railings is funn. Fitness corner rocked.

P.P.S. Even though it's way past my usual bedtime, I still feel wide awake. Must be what exercise does to you. Haven't felt this way since training. Man, now I feel like I miss training.

No comments: