Thursday, January 14, 2010

I need Astro.

The internet connection fluctuates.

Might have mentioned this before, but that's the truth. Sometimes it's awfully great and fast, and most of the time it's just plain awful.

Here I am, trying to get a few lines of this post in while waiting for Facebook to spam my hotmail account and for it to be time to go ironing.

Okay, ironing done, now to wait for roll call.

It's like I spend my entire life waiting. Not really sure what I'm waiting for though, ultimately. There should be more meaning to this.

Anyway, study time was kinda epic, 'cause we took turns doing Hyeon Kyeong and Kelvin's third lang. Chinese homework (it's just copying and writing, so no worries about me being Chinese illiterate), and kinda exchanged bits of homework amongst each other, so it's a bit off a mess.

Wanted to read a bit of Chem, but since we still haven't found a way to keep quiet, didn't.

Need to learn how to ignore people who talk crap and not join in. Next time I'mma seriously move to where Wan Shen (other junior, little boy) sits, alone and isolated and productive.

School today was all right. Nothing big nor interesting happened that I remember, 'cept that Malay class got cancelled, and we spent ages wondering whether we should go and check or not to see if Cikgu wasn't there for sure. Oh, and we had our first Bio class, which was all about plants. Mmm, plants.

It's like, epic brain spam. All those terms.

Okay, going off now. Got things to read.

Adieu.


P.S. Green Day live in Singapore was today, and Muse will be coming Feb third. I feel like crying. And I'm missing out on American Idol 9.

P.P.S. And I'm going to miss F1 too. Sucky, sucky, sucky.

No comments: