Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mandi.

Ran four rounds just now with Woan Chyi and Fatinn.

Now eating supper. Chicken burger chock-full of mayonnaise (don't really like mayo, but I'm hungry). So much for calorie-burning.

Managed to read for Bio and Geog in the library earlier on. Apparently I'm way more productive when I'm not doing Math. That's because I'm not really into Math (okay, I lied. I seriously dislike Math, because I'm incapable of solving simple equations).

School was all right today. Had half an hour of our deputy principal's "scholar-welcoming speech" in the Theatrette, followed by a remainder of ACE, then Math and nothing for Mother Tongue (Malay classes got rescheduled).

Our usual "let-us-slack-and-attempt-to-do-work-but-instead-talk-crap" bench next to the netball court is back, so yeah. We did slack and attempt to do work but instead talk crap while telling everyone who passed that we didn't have Mother Tongue today.

Had an hour for lunch after that, so we moved down to the canteen.

No difference. Still talked crap anyway (it's fun).

Did comprehension for English. Some passage about Switzerland being highly misunderstood. I don't really know. Loved the writing style though. Rather matter-of-fact and with humour.

Went back after that. Planned to restring, but apparently I left my new set of strings back in Brunei, along with another book of mine, so couldn't. I've been using that set since the beginning of July, and I'm seriously craving for new ones.

They've got a softer feel but louder sound. Old strings tend to be harder and less nice to press and play. Must buy strings when I go out.

Okay, need to shower now.

Adieu.


P.S. Bill Gates has a Twitter account. And it caused a major overcapacity. Interesting. I wonder what he'll Tweet about, now that he's got loads and loads of busybody followers who follow him 'cause "he's Bill Gates, man," (including me).

P.P.S. Met Cyrus and Jonathan in the canteen, and the first thing we said was "MUSE". I desperately want to go and see them live, but there is no way I'm going alone. Hope Cyrus is going.


No comments: