Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cry Me A River

This is insanely weird.

MJ is trying to impersonate me on MSN, down to the same font colour. And so is Isaac. I have no idea what they're trying to achieve by doing this, 'cause people can obviously tell us apart by the different emails we use. It's pretty screwed.

And confusing. It's like I'm talking to myself. Except that, of course, they can't talk like me, but having to talk to another person called "The Psychotic Elven Princess" in the exact same font and font colour with the same display picture is seriously weird.

Listening to 'Waking Up' now. It's good, so far. But didn't really pay attention to it, so can't exactly elaborate.

Spent an entire afternoon listening to Michael Bublé, Daughtry and Alvin and the Chipmunks while writing the English journal thing.

Chipmunks covers are so cute. And surprisingly good. But to be honest, this album just makes use of songs that were really popular last year so we find them catchy. Not much development or originality of the songs, not like the first movie soundtrack.

I love 'Crazy Love'. So Michael Bublé-ish. Great album.

Daughtry's is still very "Daughtry". They've got a sort of established style going on. Not much difference in sound than the last album. But that's all right with me, 'cause I like Daughtry's sound.

Going off now. Need to read LotR and make it past all the "my preciousss"-ing.

Night.


P.S. I was going to condemn humanity in this postscript, but then something made me realise: we're a bunch of selfish assholes full of hatred and judgement because we don't know it and won't admit it. Hmm.

P.P.S. I caught a Hope mouse in MouseHunt. Hope for Haiti. We'll never be entirely hopeless.

No comments: