Tuesday, February 02, 2010

The Ball of Wisdom.

Oh my gee.

I think I might be addicted to making stupid bets.

Agreed to make another one with Insan and Faiz tomorrow during our "non-existent" Malay class tomorrow.

We'll see how that turns out. Should be fun, if not ridiculously retarded like the one we did recently (seriously flawed, man).

The internet connection is so problematic, we've actually kinda gotten used to it by now. I mean, give us a month of "the server is not responding" and perpetual "loading..."s, and we'll learn to get by.

Not that I'm saying that I'm okay with it. We've kinda given up complaining about it, but that doesn't mean the problem's solved. It's still terribly annoying when you need to (for example) Google things in a hurry and it takes absolutely ages to load.


Physics was in the lab this morning. Best practical ever. Small metal ball launching FTW.

Paired up with Verena again (although we were supposed to do it in groups of four. 305 counting fail).

Anyway, we pretty much spent our time firing said small metal balls into sandboxes and measuring the range of the angles and stuff like that. In the end we all got sick of recording data and piled the sand into mounds and tried to "destroy" them. Epic fun. Now that's called retardation.


Still need to draw my graph though.

Got our Chem quiz back. I passed (luckily).

Accompanied MJ to Marina Square after school (she was sorta desperate to get new headphones). Had Subway for lunch/dinner/whichever, 'cause I was like, starving.

Came back and craptalked our way through study time (as usual). Managed to almost finish my Physics prac and did half a question for our Physics assignment. Talk about not being productive.


Need to go read LotR now.

Adieu.



No comments: