Sunday, February 07, 2010

'I See You' -Leona Lewis

Listening to the Glee version of 'Endless Love' now.

They sang it earlier on during Swine- I mean, Shine, that singing competition for hostel people that was sorta disappointing.

I won't say much, but yeah, it wasn't really up to the standard I was expecting. I was hoping for more, you know, but too bad.

Parts of it were fun though.

Was at Music Room A this morning with Fatinn and Woan Chyi. Played around with Fatinn's new external speaker, which is pretty awesome compared to its size. Cute little thing, big sound.

I haven't played or listened to certain songs in a long time, and doing that just brings a lot back to mind. It's not surprising at all, really. All the practice sessions we go through, and all the sights and sounds and emotions that go along with them. I miss the old days.

Realised I lost my Math assignment paper when I got back. Where could it have gone? That's just weird. I swear I had it. Wanted to start today (knowing I'm completely atrocious at Math), but bleh, plans got screwed.

Went out with Woan Chyi later on in the afternoon. Started raining right after we stepped out of the school gates, so we decided to take the bus instead of walk (yes, in fact we do like to burn calories once in a while).

Checked out some things at Popular, then ate at Swensen's (I owed her pizza, 'cause I still haven't finished reading LotR). Mmm, calories. Calories taste good. The excuse is that I have PE tomorrow, but PE is never sufficient exercise. Too bad.

Came back in time for Shine. Still haven't quite gotten over the disappointment yet (it's not the results, rather the quality). But I can't sing, so I'm not in any place to say anything like that or people will start complaining (Simon Cowell is one of those exceptions though. I wish I could replace him in AI. If anyone from Fox ever reads this, please? I'll do a good job, I swear).

Okay, going off now. Back to Gondor and orc-slaying. Wootz.


P.S. Aragorn has skillz. That's why he gets all the chicks.

P.P.S. MH fail. :(

P.P.P.S. Hey, that's the first emoticon I've posted in ages. Cool.

No comments: