Saturday, February 27, 2010

No Boundaries

I need to sit down a reassess life.

Sitting down: check.

Reassessment of life: Undergoing.

What am I doing? What do I think I'm doing?

What if the world ends? What if time runs out? What if I never get to do anything significant in my life other than wake up go to school come back sleep?

This is so uncool, man.

It's strange how few people realise that life is short. Maybe we'll live to see the next decade, maybe we won't. Maybe we'll live long and fulfilled lives, maybe we won't. We don't know.

Look at the people in Haiti. Or the ones in Chile right now. Or the people who were vacationing in Aceh five years ago. Did they expect it? No. Then something happens out of the blue, and boom, earthquake/tsunami/bombing/car crash/plane crash, your life is over, everything changes.

I don't know how I can just sit here completely unaffected by everything that's going on. I feel as if, you know, I'm not doing enough for the world as it is.

I think I might be failing. Tsk, such a failure.


Anyway, went out today to watch 'Dear John' with Fatinn, Wardah, Syaf, Nick, Nazihah and Yee Rou at Bugis after spending an entire afternoon watching YouTube videos. And attempting to catch up on American Idol (seriously, Fox needs to hire me as the fourth judge after Simon Cowell leaves).

The movie wasn't so good. Pretty draggy, weird story line, not enough development, too chick-flick-y for my taste. I mean, yeah, it was touching at some points, but heck, it was just meh all the way.

Don't dig chick-flicks, man.


Gotta go now.

Adieu.


P.S. America's failed voting for AI disappoints me.

P.P.S. 2012?

No comments: