Friday, February 19, 2010

Epic stupidity.

Drooling over Skullcandy headphones now.

But I'm not planning to get new headphones, just earphones.

And you might be wondering, "Why on earth would she want new earphones?"

The answer to that question, if you didn't already know, is extremely sad and embarrassing.

I accidentally cut through my earphones wire yesterday afternoon while I was cutting stuff for my Bio scrapbook.

Talk about fail. And stupidity. God, how could I have been so careless and ridiculously stupid?

I'm still feeling kinda down about it. It seriously sucks to not be able to listen to songs while I do stuff. It's like I can't even do anything without listening to songs. I've been sitting here blankly at my laptop for a few hours not knowing what to do, although there's an MS Word window open for me to type in my still unwritten karangan due midnight.

I feel awful.

Planning to get new earphones (and possibly headphones, who knows) on Sunday with Kelvin and Insan, so that might cheer me up significantly.


Pretty tiring day today (probably 'cause of the lack of sleep I've been having since CNY started).

Did some textbook stuff and talked about black magic in gamelan ensembles during Malay.

Had a pretty entertaining Physics after that, 'cause of Ryan and Mr Wong and his videos (try to spot the Physics mistake in this video) and his ownage over Ryan.

Went through Ass. A in Math. Was falling asleep sometime near the end of the lesson, but managed to stay awake.

Talked about how Shi Ni is an "auntie" and how she admitted to having a face as fake as her fake boobs and butt with Debb and MJ in the canteen. Interesting.

Survived Chem. "What are the types of bonds? Ionic, metallic, covalent and James Bond." Man, we're lame.

Had too much to talk about during English. Spent five minutes listening to Shuen and Zhen Jie's presentation on caning, and the following fifty minutes being pretty noise 'cause we were arguing about it across the classroom. It was all, "Caning is effective," and "Caning doesn't necessarily work," and "We should convince them of the right thing and instill moral values before caning," and "If your kids are stupid enough not to listen to your advice, let them just get hurt, serves them right," and "Confucius says," along with other random things we like to shout out.


CCA was unproductive. Has some problems with the files, then spent ages trying to decide what to do first, 'cause we had to edit three versions of our CNY celebration, and we're still pretty unsure what to do about the orientation vids (do each day separate? Combine them? What duration?).

In the end we managed to extract the Chinese Orchestra performance audio from the raw footage, so we can play it over the edited version without it sounding choppy (footage from the other camera was missing, so we couldn't do much about the vid anyway).


9A girls from 8A went to Ms Queenie's apartment earlier on to talk about stuff. I miss 8A, but 9A is fine too.

Okay, going off now. Bio field trip tomorrow (means we get to see the Ball of Wisdom again).

Night.


P.S. How on earth do hairstyles, hair colour, ear rings, and coloured shoes affect your education?

No comments: