Saturday, February 06, 2010

Skullcandy.

I'm in an exceedingly good mood now.

Currently trying out my new earphones. Was at HMV earlier on with Fatinn, Wardah and Emily, 'cause Fatinn needed new earphones (the interesting thing was that we all decided on which ones to buy before she did).

I got tempted by this pair. They're hella good. Significantly cheaper than all the other Skullcandy earphones and headphones, too. I love these earphones 'cause the bass is good and strong, and I can hear everything as clear as crystal (or at least clearer than my previous pair). Oh, and they look seriously cool, too. Sleek and black and skulled. (Hey, just realised they'll match my awesome hat. Nice.)

Went out to auntie Mal's house this afternoon at Orchard for some gathering/party thing. Had candy floss (sweet), played Uno, watched people karaoke, ate, and basically lazed our Saturday away.

Come to think of it, where did all those hours go? Hmm.


Decided to follow the seniors around to jalan some more after that, 'cause as Emily says, "Bini-bini suka jalan", and I had nothing better to do anyway.

Somerset 313 is cool. Great building design.

Shar's pretty envious of me now, 'cause she's been wanting to go there ever since it opened, and she's stuck in Brunei.

Speaking of Brunei, CNY is in a week, and I'mma go back home for it. I met Viet Anh the other day, and she was telling me about how an unusually large number of foreigners were going back for CNY this year. I think it's 'cause of the great timing, 'cause it's right over the weekend, so we get a continuous five days off, and the first three days of Chinese New Year.

But I digress. We walked around the place a bit, got new earphones, checked out a few shops, then went back.

Should go there again sometime.


We received our National Day dinner invites today. They addressed me as "Awang" again, which is pretty epic. It's been a year, and they still haven't realised I'm not a guy. I wonder what'll happen next year. Maybe I'll perpetually be "Awang" in the eyes of the Brunei High Comm in Singapore. Interesting.


Okay, going to bed now. Need to get a few things done tomorrow.


Night.


P.S. My tagboard is like, dead. Go and say hi or something, and feed the rabbit too while you're at it (it goes "crunch"). Thanks.

P.P.S. Oh, and something of extremely EPIC proportions happened today. Faiz is going to be ever so jealous of me.


No comments: